There are several real estate investment projects on St Kitts and Nevis including: an award-winning plantation hotel with beach component; a waterfront cul-de-sac adjoining one of the best beaches on Nevis, and a plantation hotel in the foothills of Nevis that is begging to be reimagined.
Anyone seeking to advance an industry or bring substantial benefit to the people of St Kitts and Nevis can seek to fund their project through the Citizenship by Investment Public Good Investment option. These plantation hotel opportunities are ideally suited.
Why invest in St Kitts and Nevis?
- there is an English speaking, well-educated workforce
- the islands have modern infrastructures including roads, air and sea ports; water and electricity, and advanced telecommunications
- an enduring history of political stability
- a legacy of economic stability, including a stable currency: 1USD = 2.7XCD
- no personal income tax
- generous incentive packages
- direct air access from key North American and UK markets with AA, Delta, US Airways and BA
- an array of international financial institutions on island
- a well-regulated Financial Services sector
- no restrictions on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- tax holidays for qualified investment projects
- generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, export allowances, and others
Get in touch to discuss these inspiring investment opportunities.
It’s a rare thing for any Caribbean hotel to be put on the market, and one as extraordinary as Montpelier is rarer still. High up on the single jungle-clad peak, positioned to take advantage of the Tradewinds that once made this tiny jewel of an island the Queen of the Caribees.VIEW DETAILS
Built on the foundations of a 250 year old fortification, Serenity Cove is nestled into a hillside on the northernmost point of unspoilt Nevis. The peninsula provides 270 degree views towards St Kitts, the best swimming beach on Nevis, and spectacular sunsets.VIEW DETAILS