The site of the old Hurricane Cove Villas plus headland house and cottage all consolidated into a 5.7-acre property with 1100 feet of water frontage. The peninsula provides 270-degree world-class views of sunsets, mountains, rainforest, Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Oualie Bay and St Kitts peninsula across the channel. The different elevations and slopes on the property each offer unique landscapes and vistas. The property also includes a historic fort, canon, gunpowder room and a magnificent baobab tree.
- 18 bedrooms including three 2-bedroom houses of 1000 sq. ft.;
- Seven 1-bedroom houses of 550 sq. ft.;
- One 1-bedroom house of 900 sq. ft.;
- One 3-bedroom house (comprised of three buildings) of 1,630 sq. ft. with a 1-bedroom guest cottage.
- There is also an office bungalow at the entrance.
Property has six swimming pools in total.
- Laundry facilities;
- 40’ storage container;
- Wood shop for maintenance;
- 45KW diesel generator